Reigate College has been graded ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted since 2005 and is regularly placed in the top ten of UK Colleges (using success rates as the criteria).
- The College’s results show that it provides an academic environment in which all students can excel.
- Reigate College is one of the largest providers of students to the university system in the UK, with around five hundred students attaining places each year, including medical schools and all the top universities. See Destination of Leavers.
- Students excel in a range of extra-curricular activities. For further examples of individual and group success stories please see the news section of our website.
- Reigate College received the Investors in People award in September 2010.
- The College also holds the Investor in Careers Award - a quality standard for the management of careers education and guidance (CEG) in schools and FE colleges.
- In addition, the College is the proud holder of The Disability Symbol having made five commitments with respect to recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness.
- Reigate College has extremely good relationships with the FE provider East Surrey College, working alongside it, to ensure students make informed and balanced decisions about their sixth form education.
- The College works closely with each of its four partner schools de Stafford, Oakwood, Reigate and The Warwick, helping to guide students onto the courses that best match their abilities and aspirations.
- Reigate College provides strategic leadership to Coulsdon College as part of a federation arrangement.
- The College is also part of the S7 group, a collective of Colleges committed to pursuing excellence through collaboration. Established since 2002, other current members include: Bexhill College, BHASVIC, Collyer's College, Coulsdon College, Esher College, Godalming College, Strode's College, Varndean College and Woking College.
- The college also also aims to work in a spirit of support and co-operation with other local state and private schools and colleges, to bring about the best possible educational outcomes for 16-19 year olds in South East Surrey. These include St. Bede's School, Royal Alexandra and Albert School, The Ashcombe School, The Priory School, Beacon, Oxted School, Rosebery, Woodcote School, Riddlesdown Collegiate, Warlingham School, Reigate Grammar School, Boxhill School and Dunottar School, to name but a few.