Reigate College’s Students’ Union is made up of twenty-four elected student members. The SU serves as the main link between the College’s senior management team and the student body.
Student officers meet once a week and representatives are regularly invited to attend meetings with the Principal, Deputy Principal and College Governors.
Aims of the Students’ Union:
- to strengthen the community spirit within the College
- to promote the College's position in the local community
- to ensure that students have a voice in the running of the College
The Union’s responsibilities include:
- fundraising for charity and extra facilities for students
- raising students’ issues and concerns at College Corporation and College Board meetings
- organising social events, such as the Freshers' Party and Leavers' Ball
- organising charity and awareness days
Contacting the Students’ Union
The Students’ Union meets every Thursday at 12.30 in the East Wing meeting room and all students are welcome – subject to space!
Students can get in touch with the SU by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or leaving ideas and questions in the suggestion box kept at Reception. The Students’ Union Office is located in K9, Castlefield House.