Reigate College will be celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2017 and will be welcoming former students, neighbours and anyone interested, for tours of the College campus on Saturday 25th March 2017. Please download leaflet.
Tours will start and end at the College Refectory and will take place as follows:
- Tour 1: 11.00am – morning coffee with pastries in the College Refectory
- Tour 2: 2.00pm – afternoon tea and cakes in the College Refectory
Since refreshments will be served in the Refectory as part of the tour, advance booking by 1st March 2017 is essential.
Tickets priced at £5 each can be purchased via Paypal (see below) or by sending a cheque to: Finance Department, Reigate College, Castlefield Rd, Reigate, Surrey RH2 0SD. Please note, the £5 charge will cover the cost of refreshments and security. The event is non-profit-making.
Come and re-live your student days or just be nosey!
The College’s 40th anniversary tours will give you the chance to:
- Meet up with old friends and perhaps plan your own reunion on the back of it
- Revive old memories
- Take a look around the College campus and see how it’s changed
- Find out about the College’s Alumni and how to join it
- Take a tour of Reigate’s infamous Caves (usual cost £4.40 for combined ticket - but free if you purchase a ticket for a College tour - though donations at the Caves welcome).
- Buy a copy of the book ‘From Acorn to Oak Tree’, the History of Reigate College, by former member of staff Helier Dreux
Why not extend your visit and take a look at the Reigate Caves on the same day?
The College has arranged a private opening of Reigate’s caves to coincide with the College’s anniversary tours.
Visitors will be able to visit the caves from 10.00am to 4.00pm on 25th March 2017. There will be no charge for these visits, however donations are welcome via a box in the caves.