- Tour 1: 11.00am – morning coffee with pastries in the East Wing Foyer
- Tour 2: 2.00pm – afternoon tea and cakes in the East Wing Foyer
As refreshments will be served in the Refectory as part of the tour, tickets are priced at £5 each and booking is essential (with profits being donated to East Surrey YMCA).
Please pay by Paypal by following the links below, or by sending a cheque to: Finance Department, Reigate College, Castlefield Rd, Reigate, Surrey RH2 0SD.
Should you wish to take a tour of the College without refreshments, please reserve a 'free' place by simply emailing names and times (either 11am or 2pm) to Finance.Returns@reigate.ac.uk
- Meet up with old friends and perhaps plan your own reunion on the back of it
- Revive old memories
- Take a look around the College campus and see how it’s changed
- Find out about the College’s Alumni and how to join it
- Take a tour of Reigate’s infamous Caves (usual cost £4.40 for combined ticket - but free if you purchase a ticket for a College tour - though donations at the Caves welcome).
- Buy a copy of the book ‘From Acorn to Oak Tree’, the History of Reigate College, by former member of staff Helier Dreux