Each year the College successfully supports around 500 students through the process of applying to university.
Through the structured Tutorial Programme students will assess whether applying to university is right for them. They will then be supported through the detailed research that needs to take place before submitting a university application.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Attend university taster days
- Attend specialist subject talks given by university staff
- Take part in workshops run by careers staff to assist in their subject choice
- Visit the UCAS convention held at Surrey University
- Receive specialist help in writing their personal statement
- Book an individual appointment with a Reigate College Careers Advisor to discuss their options
For more information, please download the Reigate College HE Survival Guide 2013.