Each year the College successfully supports around 600-700 students through the process of applying to university.
Through the structured Tutorial Programme students will assess whether applying to university is right for them. They will then be supported through the detailed research that needs to take place before submitting a university application.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Attend university taster days
- Attend specialist subject talks given by university staff
- Take part in workshops run by careers staff to assist in their subject choice
- Take part in Get Ahead day
- Receive specialist help in writing their personal statement
- Book an individual appointment with a Reigate College Careers Advisor to discuss their options
Please use the UCAS resource below to find out more about the process of applying to university.