Reigate College Careers Department has held the Investor in Careers Award since 2006 and was successfully re-assessed for the Award in 2015. This award is valid for 3 years and we are currently working towards gaining re-accreditation of the Award.
Situated in E106, upstairs in the new Enhancement Building, Reigate College’s Careers Resource Centre is open every day from 9.00am to 4.00pm (term-time only) and is staffed by friendly, well qualified specialist Careers staff.
The Careers Department can offer help and guidance to students in a number of different ways.
- Advise and support students through the university application process (UCAS)
- Help with applications to specialist colleges eg. Art and Performing Arts Colleges
- Provide information about taking a Gap Year
- Help with work experience placements
- Advise on job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Assist with job applications, CV writing and mock interviews
- Give individual advice and guidance to students
During their time at Reigate College students are entitled to comprehensive CEIAG support. To see our entitlement statement please click here.
In addition, the Careers Department organises trips to universities, UCAS conventions and an outside speaker programme, where experts in specific fields come in to College to talk to students about a range of higher education and career opportunities.
HE Forum March 2016: view the presentation
Careers Bulletins are emailed to students on a weekly basis with the Student Bulletin. The latest edition can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of the Information For Current Parents webpage.
For further information about Career opportunities, please 'like' the Reigate College Facebook page - see www.facebook.com/ReigateCollege