This year’s Open Events will take place between 6.00pm and 8.30pm on:
Thank you to everyone who attended one of our three Autumn Open Evenings in 2021.
Our next round of Open Events will be taking place in October 2022. In the meantime, you might want to take a look at our Campus Map and Virtual Tours (see sub-heading below), or watch the two films shown during our Welcome Talks:
1. Please pick up our latest prospectus and a campus map when you arrive and allow around 1- 2 hours for your visit. Please remember, the event ends at 8.30pm.
2. Due to the number of visitors on site we are unable to offer guided tours. Please use the campus map to work out a plan of which departments to visit, via a self-guided tour. There will be plenty of staff stationed across the campus to help navigate you, to where you want to go.
3. It’s recommended you talk to staff and student representatives for each of the subjects you’re considering.
4. Please use the QR code on the back of the campus map to find out more about each of the courses we offer as you go around. The QR codes takes you to our A to Z course finder.
4. Head to the Marquee (situated next to the Sports Hall) if you want to speak to someone about one of the following areas: Admissions, Activities Programme, Careers, Competitive Sport, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Learning Support, Mentoring, Students’ Union, Transport/Bursaries and Careers/Work Experience.
5. You might want to include the following in your tour: Refectory, Lindley Sports Centre, Independent Learning Centre and Learning Support Department. The College’s sports fields are near Reigate Priory Cricket and Tennis Clubs, but these are unfortunately not open to visitors as part of our Open Events.
There is extremely limited parking on site, but we are lucky to have several public car parks within easy walking distance from The College. See the Council’s Reigate Car Parks website for locations.
During Open Events we usually have use of the car park at Willis Towers Watson: Watson House, London Road, Reigate, RH2 9PQ.
Some people prefer to make use of the Morrisons car park in town (max 2 hour limit) and combine a visit to the College with some supermarket shopping.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IN THE HOMEBASE CAR PARK ON RUSHWORTH ROAD.
Local bus timetables (link to Surrey County Council website)
Reigate Train Station is a couple of minutes away by foot. Train information can be found at www.surreycc.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/buses-and-trains/trains
Address: Reigate Sixth Form College, Rushworth Road, Reigate Surrey.
Postcode for sat nav users RH2 0QF
For map see www.reigate.ac.uk/contact-us
Can I arrange a visit during regular College opening hours?
Unfortunately, we’re not able to offer visits during College opening hours. This is because of the likely disruptive nature of having visitors appearing during timetabled lessons.
What should I do if I don’t get to talk to the staff I need to during the Open Event?
Please email email@example.com and an appropriate member of staff will email you back at the earliest opportunity.
How long should I allow for my visit?
You should allow 2 hours for your visit. Please bear this in mind if planning on arriving later in the evening. The evenings will finish promptly at 8.30pm.