Reigate College specialises in providing high quality education for 16-19 year old students in a supportive and caring community and is committed to equality of rights and opportunity.
The College has an excellent reputation and as a result, typically receives two to three applications per available place.
Why Choose Reigate College?
Take a look at our College Video to hear what students say, or read our ten good reasons:
- Reigate College is regularly placed in the top ten of UK Colleges (using success rates as the criteria).
- The College’s results show that it provides an environment in which all students can shine – whether they are academically gifted, or find academic studies more challenging.
- It is a specialist Sixth Form College with specialist 16-19 subject teachers, which means students benefit from the expert subject knowledge and experience of the teaching staff.
- The College offers around fifty A Level, BTEC and Technical Level courses – see A to Z course finder – and students can opt to take any combination of subjects.
- Reigate’s facilities are second to none, with an impressive Sports Centre, Dramatic Arts Centre, and Theatre on site and fabulous sports fields at Wallfield on Green Lane (off Park Lane, Reigate).
- The College community is an extremely nurturing one. Students can expect to be supported throughout their time at College by Teachers, Tutors, Learning Support specialists, Careers Advisors and Counsellors.
- Students can pick from an impressive selection of ‘extra-curricular’ clubs and activities to complement their academic studies. See the information about the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, College productions, College Sport and the Clubs and Activities Programme here.
- Staff in the College’s Careers Department do an excellent job helping students plan their future career paths and supporting them with job and university applications.
- And finally….. the Students’ Union does a brilliant job ensuring students have a great social life while at College. From parties, to charity events and rallies and talent shows. See Students’ Union.