Due to the huge interest in Reigate College Open Evenings, the College will once again be operating a ticketing system, so we can control the number of people on site
Due to the huge interest in Reigate College Open Evenings, the College will once again be operating a ticketing system, so we can control the number of people on site and make the evenings as enjoyable as possible.
Please ensure you book a ticket in advance for the Open Evening you wish to attend. Each ticket admits one prospective student and up to two accompanying adults.
Important things to note:
- Only people with pre-booked tickets will be admitted to the Open Evenings.
- Entry is limited to one student and up to two accompanying adults.
- Due to the large number of people likely to be on site, it is strongly recommended that younger siblings, particularly those in buggies are not brought to the event.
- You will be required to show your tickets when you arrive (printed or on your phone), so please make sure you have them on you.
- Unfortunately there will be no car-parking on site, due to ongoing construction work on the College campus (except for blue badge holders and we request that you notify us in advance by emailing email@example.com so a space can be reserved for you ). There will be limited parking in the Willis Towers Watson car park: Watson House, London Road, Reigate, RH2 9PQ but the majority of visitors should aim to park in local car parks – see Reigate Car Parks.
For further information about the 2022 Open Evenings at Reigate College please see www.reigate.ac.uk/open-evenings
Remember to have your tickets to hand when you arrive (either printed or on your phone).
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Castlefield Road Reigate, RH2 0SD
Ticket Section Title
Open Evening 2 Thursday 6 October 2022
Ticket admits one student and up to two adults