Performing Arts, April Applicants' Event
A Performing Arts Vocal and Acting skills Workshop for September starters. This hour and a half workshop is aimed at anyone who has already
A Performing Arts Vocal and Acting skills Workshop for September starters.
This hour and a half workshop is aimed at anyone who has already received a place on one of the College’s three Performing Arts courses and those who have already been invited to audition.
Wednesday 26 April: 4.30 – 6.00pm, Rispoli Theatre
Note: Students who have been asked to audition immediately afterwards, will be expected to stay until around 6.30pm
The twilight session that’s designed to help ease students into College life, and help them start getting to know future teachers and classmates includes:
- A workshop focusing on acting skills (with the College’s Head of Acting) and an ensemble song (with the College’s Musical Director)
- The opportunity to take part in a Performing Arts photoshoot
- The chance to watch this year’s Uppers rehearse part of their final showcase performances
- A Question and Answer session with students – for asking any final questions
To be eligible, students will need to have a place on one of the following courses, or have been invited to audition for one of them on 26 April (6pm to 6.30pm):
- Performing Arts (Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance) – three A Level equivalent
- Performing Arts (Acting) – one A Level equivalent
- Performing Arts (Musical Theatre – one A Level equivalent
Places are limited to 20, and will be offered on a first come, first-served basis.
(Wednesday) 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Rispoli Theatre, Reigate College
Reigate College, Rushworth Road, RH2 0QF