Reigate College specialises in providing high quality education for 16-19 year old students in a supportive and caring community and is committed to equality of rights and opportunity.
The College has been graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted since 2005 and it typically receives two to three applications per place.
Why Choose Reigate College?
Take a look at our College Video to hear what students say, or read our ten good reasons:
- Reigate College is graded ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and is regularly placed in the top ten of UK Colleges (using success rates as the criteria).
- The College’s results show that it provides an environment in which all students can shine – whether they are academically gifted, or find academic studies more challenging.
- It is a specialist Sixth Form College with specialist 16-19 subject teachers, which means students benefit from the expert subject knowledge and experience of the teaching staff.
- The College offers around fifty A Level, BTEC and Technical Level courses – see A to Z course finder – and students can opt to take any combination of subjects.
- Reigate’s facilities are second to none, with an impressive Sports Centre, Dramatic Arts Centre, and Theatre on site and fabulous sports fields at Wallfield on Green Lane (off Park Lane, Reigate).
- The College community is an extremely nurturing one. Students can expect to be supported throughout their time at College by Teachers, Tutors, Learning Support specialists, Careers Advisors and Counsellors.
- Students can pick from an impressive selection of ‘extra-curricular’ clubs and activities to complement their academic studies. See the information about the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, College productions, College Sport and the Clubs and Activities Programme here.
- Staff in the College’s Careers Department do an excellent job helping students plan their future career paths and supporting them with job and university applications.
- And finally….. the Students’ Union does a brilliant job ensuring students have a great social life while at College. From parties, to charity events and rallies and talent shows. See Students’ Union.