Thanks to an on-going annual development plan, the College is fortunate to have first-rate facilities and resources across all subject and support areas. Please scroll down for more information.
See links below to:
- Facilities hire
- 360 degree tour (To be updated – as at Jan 2023)
Facilities highlights include:
- Independent Learning Centre. The College opened a brand new two storey, university style, state-of-the art Independent Learning Centre, in January 2023, designed as a staffed, silent study area for students to between lessons. See ILC leaflet.
- Refectory/Social space for students. A fabulous two storey Refectory (with a second servery on the first floor) was also opened in January 2023. This provides excellent social spaces for students to eat and relax it.
- Virtual Learning. All teaching departments use Microsoft Teams for students to complete work, both in and out of the classroom. Students also have access to our tailor-made virtual learning environments Sharepoint and ‘Moodle’ giving access to both online course materials and independent learning resources. College systems can be accessed both remotely, via the Reigate Portal (from the College website) or on campus via the College network.
- Information Technology. The College has close to a one-to-one student to computer ratio for computers, with all PCs and Macs equipped with the latest industry-standard software. Most departments have their own iPads or laptops that can be loaned to students to support learning. Many students use their own devices on campus and make use of the free College Wi-Fi service.
- Performing Arts. The College has a dedicated Theatre (Rispoli Theatre) and Dramatic Arts Centre (DAC), that includes both an impressive theatre and dance studio, as well as performing arts classrooms and practice rooms.
- Music. The College is uniquely placed in having five specialist, sound-proofed studios that can be used for rehearsing and recording, each equipped with Macs running industry-standard Logic Pro.
- Media and Film. Since Media and Film are becoming among the most popular courses at College, ongoing investment has been made in Apple Macs, filming equipment and studio space. Students are also fortunate to have access to dedicated studios and a ‘green room’ in the College’s Castlefield building.
- Sport. In addition to the College’s Paul Lindley Sports Centre, that houses the College’s sports hall, 20-station gym and studio space, the College has on-site tennis/netball courts and some picturesque sports fields at ‘Wallfield.’ The latter are located off Park Lane in Reigate and are predominantly used for rugby and football.
- Enhancement Centre. A purpose-built block houses the College’s Careers Department (together with its five members of staff), and offices for the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and Trips and Residentials.