Thanks to an on-going annual development plan, the College is fortunate to have first-rate facilities and resources across all subject and support areas.
- Independent Learning Centre. The ILC is the main space for silent study outside lessons. Supervised by a dedicated team of four members of staff, it is open between 8am and 5pm weekdays, term time only. With desk space for around 150 students, 120 computers, copies of course text books, additional library books, e-learning resources, magazines, specialist periodicals, printers and photocopiers, the ILC provides the perfect space for independent study. See the Independent Learning Centre leaflet.
- Moodle. The College’s tailor-made virtual learning environment ‘Moodle’ gives students access to both online course materials and independent learning resources. Moodle can be accessed both remotely via the Reigate Portal (from the College website) or on campus via the College network.
- Information Technology. The College has close to a one-to-one, student-to-computer ratio for computers, with all PCs and Macs equipped with the latest industry-standard software. Most departments have their own iPads or laptops that can be loaned to students to support learning. Many students use their own devices on campus and make use of the free College Wi-Fi service.
- Performing Arts. The College has a dedicated Theatre (Rispoli Theatre) and new Dramatic Arts Centre (DAC), that includes both an impressive theatre and dance studio, as well as performing arts classrooms and practice rooms.
- Music. The College is uniquely placed in having five specialist, sound-proofed studios that can be used for rehearsing and recording, each equipped with Macs running industry-standard Logic Pro.
- Media and Film. Since Media and Film are becoming among the most popular courses at College, ongoing investment has been made in Apple Macs, filming equipment and studio space. Students are also fortunate to have access to dedicated studios and a ‘green room’ in the College’s Castlefield building.
- Sport. In addition to the College’s Paul Lindley Sports Centre, that houses the College’s sports hall, 24-station gym and studio space, the College has on-site tennis/netball courts and some picturesque sports fields at ‘Wallfield.’ The latter are located off Park Lane in Reigate and are predominantly used for rugby and football.
- Enhancement Centre. A purpose-built block houses the College’s Careers Department (together with its four members of staff), and offices for the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Trips and Residentials and Students’ Union.