These Terms and Conditions apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.reigate.ac.uk (the “Website”) and any subdomains of this site including http://pay.reigate.ac.uk. Please read them carefully, as by using the Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please note that these Terms and Conditions may change at any time, so you are advised to check them periodically, as all changes will be binding on you provided that you use the website after they have been made.
- General information
- Age Restrictions
- Availability of the Website
- Intellectual Property
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Links to other websites
- Links to this website
- Use of communications facilities
- On-line payment system
- Your Account
- Termination of your Account
- Use of agents
- Services and pricing
- Limitation of liability
- Law and Jurisdiction
This website is provided by Reigate College (the “College”), whose registered address is: Castlefield Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 0SD
- Account means collectively the personal information, payment information and
- Service means collectively any on-line facilities, tools, services or information that the College makes available through the Website, either now or in the future.
Persons under the age of 18 should use this website only with the supervision of an adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
Availability of the website
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
The College accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of the College or The Setup. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by The Setup.
Third Party Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The College. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) is not permitted.
Use of communications facilities
When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of The College or our affiliates; and
You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
You acknowledge that The College and The SetUp reserve the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
On-line payment system
The website http://pay.reigate.ac.uk gives parents and students the ability to purchase services on this website.
In order to do this you are required to use the Account provided to you.
i) Your Account
Your Account may contain certain personal details and payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the website. We do not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this website you represent and warrant that:
- you accept responsibility for the information that you provide to the College
- all information you submit is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- you have permission to submit payment information where permission may be required
- you do not use any payment card illegally or not issued to you
It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. The College accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact The College immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched or the service is taken. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched or service is taken prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, The College accepts no liability or responsibility.
ii) Termination of your Account
- Your Account is available whilst your child is a student at the College, and will be terminated when your child leaves. No notification will be sent to you.
- Before your child leaves, either the College or you may terminate your Account.
- If the College terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If the College terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account may be cancelled at the discretion of the College.
- If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
iii) Use of Agents
The College uses reputable agents to provide payment services on our behalf for the authorisation and settlement of credit and debit card transactions. The College has no access to the card details provided by you.
iv) Services and pricing
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Services available from the College correspond to the actual Services, the College is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. The College reserves the right to change prices from time to time and as necessary
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and the College processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price
v) Cancellation and refunds
- The College reserves the right to cancel purchases for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled by the College for any reason prior to dispatch, you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If purchases are cancelled by you for any reason prior to dispatch, then at the discretion of the College, you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases less any applicable costs incurred by the College.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The College accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts The College liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of The College.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts The College liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and the College shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the College and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Personal information submitted to Reigate College through the website will only be used within the College. It will never be supplied to anyone outside the College without first obtaining consent, unless we are obliged by law to disclose it. Personal data held on the website will be kept securely and deleted within 10 working days once no longer needed for the purpose it was input.
How to disable cookies in your browser
Here’s how to prevent new cookies from being installed and how to delete existing cookies. The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using.
To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
To prevent new cookies from being installed:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
To delete existing cookies:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies:http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471