Monday 29 July – Friday 2 August 2019, 10am to 4pm
Venue: Holmesdale Music Centre, Reigate College, Castlefield Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 0NW
Cost: £260. Payable as a deposit of £100 by 1 March and two further payments of £80.
If you’re a budding song-writer, performer or producer, in Year 10 or 11, who plays a typical band instrument to Grade 4 standard or above, then Reigate College’s Music Summer School may be for you!
To find out more:
- Email email@example.com
- Come along to our Music Summer School Information Meeting, Tuesday 12 February 2019, 4.30pm, Holmesdale Music Centre – to book a place at the meeting see www.rcpaevents.co.uk
So what will you get out of the Music Summer School?
- Write, perform and record a collaborative album in a week.
- Develop skills and confidence in song-writing, performing and producing.
- Share ideas with other musicians and collaborate on projects in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Improve your musicianship. Learn what it takes to work in a studio, and take your musical skills to the next level.
- Master the art of creating and re-mixing tracks using DAWs, working in fully equipped, Logic Pro X suites, with professional musicians.
- Experience the excitement of owning and sharing your own professionally mixed and mastered tracks.
- Enjoy possible future performance or production opportunities via our link with New Music Nights
in association with