It’s been another great week for the College’s Sports Teams. Here are all the latest results:
- The Men’s 1st Football Team had an impressive 4-0 win against Strode’s College, with the goals from Lee Peacock (x3) and Dexter Saker. Man of the Match went to a very deserving Lee Peacock.
- The Women’s Football Team also secured a victory against Strode’s College with the final score being a definitive 14-1. First to score was Lara Sandle, followed by Erin McNicholas (x3), Anabel Quartly (x3), Amy Reader (x2), Holly Davies (x2), Megan Hunt (x2) and an own goal. The team awarded Player of the Match to Erin McNicholas.
- The Men’s Rugby Team beat Harris Academy 14-12. This was a thoroughly deserved victory against a very big and physical Harris side. The team is improving all the time, with some outstanding defensive sets and great performances all round. Man of the Match went to Andrew Dearden for his relentless work rate and proficiency at the breakdown, winning many turnovers.
- The Women’s Rugby Team also played Harris Academy and they eventually conceded their match 22-17 (just one try in it). Despite not winning this time round, their progress as a team was evident and there were some outstanding individual performances, including China-Marie Kill’s conversion.
- The Basketball Team had a good match against Coulsdon College, with the final score going 29-56 against.
Find out more about Competitive Sport at Reigate College.