Reigate College has been taking part in National Apprenticeship Week this week with a series of Meet the Apprentice Events, featuring former Reigate College students, including:
- Mia Hardiman, Paralegal Apprentice at Cripps Pemberton Greenish
- Lucy Goodyear, on the Commercial Apprenticeship Scheme at Nestlé
- Lauren Day, doing a Digital Media Degree Apprenticeship at Nestlé
- Nicholas Gill, on the 3D CAD Mechanical Design Apprenticeship Scheme at Thales
- Max Rayner, Architectural Apprentice at WS Planning and Architecture
Our thanks to all those who returned to College to support and inspire current students.
Apprenticeships are becoming an increasingly popular choice for students post-College. Find out more from the College’s Careers Department.